OHHHH my word. These are mine and my husband's favorite cookies. They are dangerous to make because every. single. time. ....we eat them ALL. And rarely share.
Inspired by @detoxinista
Prep time: 10 min Bake time: 20 min
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (or Almond)
- 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 Cacao Powder
- 1 Flax "Egg" (1 TBSP flax seed w/3 TBSP water) or 1 real egg
- 1 TSP Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
- 1/4 TSP Sea Salt
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/4 TSP Peppermint Extract
- (Optional) 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the flax and water in a tiny bowl and stir. Set aside for a couple minutes.
- In large bowl combine peanut butter, sugar, cacao, ACV, sea salt, baking soda and peppermint extract. Then add flax "egg" and stir well. Lastly, fold in the (optional) chocolate chips.
- Roll out cookies into balls on cookie sheet and gently flatten them with your hands.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes! AND then devour.
*Makes 24 cookies (double batch)
- WITHOUT chocolate chips: 94 cals, 6g fat, 2.5g protein, 8.7g carbs, 1.5g fiber
- WITH choc chips: 113 cals, 7.4g fat, 2.8g protein, 11.4g carbs, 2.1g fiber