Growing up I disliked sugar cookies. I always thought they were GROSS & boring. UNTIL, I made these back in 2016. I have been making them once a week for the past month because they make for a perfect daily guilt-free dessert. And when we are with guests, they are a hit EVERY time.
Prep time: 10 min Bake time: 12-14 min
- 1 1/2 cups of Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 5 TBSP Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 TSP Almond Extract
- 1/4 TSP Baking Soda
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Roll out into balls on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes
- Top with whatever you like! We like to eat them plain or add peanut butter on top!
*Makes 12 cookies
- 120 cals, 11g carbs, 3g protein, 8g fat, 1.6g fiber