Who doesn't like cookie dough? Indulge without consuming wheat, dairy AND eggs with this Chickpea based dessert. Yep! Garbanzo beans means it's FIBER packed BUT no worries, you'd never guess CAUSE it's SO yumm-ay.
- 1 can garbanzo beans/chickpeas (or cook 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 2 TSP vanilla extract
- 1/2 TSP cinnamon
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Combine ALL but the chocolate chips into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Optional: Cool in fridge for 1-2 hours if you want it cold.
Makes 6 servings
Macros per serving: 240 calories, 22g carbs, 15g fat, 8g protein, 6g fiber!